There really isn’t a lot to say this week, except keep up the good work! I loved seeing your progress last week.
Now, if you are feeling behind, please do not stress. Let’s see how everyone is doing next week when we do another link up. If we need to adjust the schedule we’ll do it then!
Here’s a recap with links to the posts:
- Week 1 (January 6) – center rows (9-15)
- Week 2 (January 13) – top rows (1-8) & link up for week 1 progress
- Week 3 (January 20) – bottom rows (16-23)
- Week 4 (January 27) – borders & link up for weeks 1-3 progress
- Week 5 (February 3) – quilting & finishing
- Week 6 (February 10) - final link up celebration & giveaway